In 2005, Erin (my wife) and I were blessed with the birth of triplets. (G)riffey, (B)rady, and (A)very. Although we had our hands full raising triplets, God decided we needed another. Along came (C)ase. So now you know what GBAC is.
I remember when Tiger Woods first hit the Pro Tour as an amateur. There was so much hype surrounding this young man. His father was his biggest supporter and instrumental in getting his son started at a very early age. I thought is was so cool to see home videos of Tiger swinging a club when he was like 4 or 5 years old. Later he was a guest on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. The documentation of his childhood years is something that I sure his family finds very special.
I've been known to have pretty terrible memory. I hate that I can't remember specifics of important ball games that I played in growing up. Some of my teammates remember games that I played in and how I performed better than I do. I think that's sad and unfortunate. This journal is going to ensure that me and my kids, and anyone else will be able to relive and reminisce that lives in sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment